thanks vithur for ur immediate reply that gives more enthusiasm and boost todo
more activities.
Murali,Coimbatore

To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
CC: johnjeevin...@gmail.com
From: vith...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:06:49 +0530
Subject: Re: [arr] Coimbatore arr fans club contribution for planting trees
thru isha yoga centre

      Thats a great initiaitive. God Bless ur efforts and the RBCs

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 10:08 PM, murali ramakrishnan
<dippytheja...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi friends,

Good day to you. Today many of us has got many friends
because of A.R.Rahman anna and

by his music. We started loving him because of his music and
it was keep on increasing whenever

a new album of him get released.

Though we started loving him for his music ,we have
considered him as our role model when we

Came to know about his hard work,discipline,respect to
others and his love to everyone esp.to

The society.

Due to internet we the fans of arr came closer and whenever
we got the news from many fans

Around the world that they have done some kind of activities
for the society and the needy people

It has induced us to do some social service from our side.

We have formed arr fans club in coimbatore in the name  “Rahman Bloods
of coimbatore”
and Mr.bala

Was the main initiator for to form the group and many people
joined and

Started contributing and it has developed as a good team.

We have done few activities in  small scale initially and that’s the time we
came to know about the tree plantation

Program in tiruppur by “Isha Yoga centre”.Isha  yoga were planning to plant
more trees and
the concept kicked off from tiruppur

Which is called as the export city of tamilnadu.

They will plant the tree and look after the tree till it
grows well as the tree has to be taken care

For the initial period and will name the tree in the name of
the person who has donated which is a nominal charge.

We the fans of arr decided to contribute and donated isha
yoga to plant four trees in tirupur on behalf of

Our brother
A.R.Rahman,his mother and H.Shridhar.

So two trees was contributed in the name of our anna and one
by his mothers name and another in the name

Of shridhar sir.

Last week we got a letter from isha yoga thanking for the
contribution and they  have mentioned the
locality

Where the trees has been plant.We will send u the scanned
copy of the letter sent by them soon.The trees will spread the names of arr,his
mother,shridhar forever.

Mr.Vignesh and
Mr.indrakumar were the important persons co-ordinating for this cause under
the support of fellow

Members.

As anna’s b’day is approaching and isha yoga having centres
in many parts of the country wants to spread this

Program to a larger extent,contributing to this cause in ur city atleast
planting
a tree in the name of arr will help the society

In future.u can also plan for this activity for his forth
coming b’day

Kindly contact isha yoga in ur city and contribute for a tree.
May the glory of ARR grows always by the almighty's blessings

Thanks

Murali Ramakrishnan

On behalf of RBC,Coimbatore.
New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.

--
regards,
Vithur

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop