The pied piper of new age came, played, conquered our hearts and left us
mesmerized by his humble smile
and hand shakes...Yes am talking about naveen, also called as Flute Naveen with
love. He is the man who has  helped ARR

from years to make his music sound more melodious  by his flute ..
What a man!!! What a musician!!!

After a mad rush driving (120km/hr).. some how we reached Infosys campus on
10th of December. Though we
were one hour late but still we had hope to see our Flute Hero... He was
invited to play for Xmas
celebration program in Infosys. God was kind on us, as the moment we reached
the hall and placed
outselves, they announced that the next performance is by Mr. Naveen..

As he appeared on the stage with his Tools (Flutes)... he won everybody's
hearts with his words
and some on spot humor.As he started playing BOMBAY THEME... the crowd went
wild.. there were appluads
and whistles everywhere...Superb performace .. especially the blend of Uyire/Tu
hi re(Bombay) along
with Bombay theme was just awesome.. Though it wasnt a surprize for us as we
had heard the version
before in his album FLUID.. but listening to it live was another experience...

And then as to quench my heart, he played Mohana from Fluid ... No words to
descibe how much i love the
track... Played brilliantly live..

After a break, he appeared again on stage and made crowd go mad  by playing
bits and pieces of his
earlier work... like Vaseeg ara flute from minnale(yes its by him), Pachai
Nirame, Latest Relience adv,
There was a heavy roar from crowd when he played Airtel Tune... and Dhoom
Machale flute..
There was a huge demand from crowd to play roja.. and they made him to play
Kadhal Rojave humming bit
on flute.. Just beautiful...

After the performance, we were lucky enough to get his autograph and could
click some pics with him..
to mark the evening for the rest of life..It was one of the most beautiful
evenings of my life.. I am
relly bowled over the simplicity and humble nature of this man! No doubts when
the Noble Souls like
ARR, Naveen meet, they create divine music and we get lucky enough to wash of
our heart's dirt  by
drowning in the sea  of good music...

Have recorded some videos of the performance, which i would like to share..
Hope u wud like them too..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyKB8Mzl6tw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAymy3XNsp8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHc6igqRTFM

~ Love Music Love Life

   Neetika

--
Click for exclusive coverage on the New Bajaj Pulsar 220 the fastest Indian bike
http://www.zigwheels.com/Features/Bajaj-Pulsar-220-DTSi-Special-Coverage/Pulsar_20090623-1-1