Can understand your excitement..mubarak but lets there be no pressure on anyone
to become a rahmaniac please......

-original message-
Subject: [arr] First song for my baby!
From: "Jahanzeb" <jahanzebti...@yahoo.com>
Date: 16/12/2009 04:09

I have just become a father six days ago, Almighty has blessed me with a son.
Today I played him his first ever song, it was Chanda Re (Sapnay), as it's
music is so soothing and sweet. Next I played Mosquito (Connections). And I can
tell you that he enjoyed it and was so calm and   concentrating :)Ç):)
I know it sounds funny but I would appreciate if you could suggest me more ARR
songs with music that's attractive for babies.

/Jahanzeb