sure it is a 'take it cool' matter now. but at that initial point, emotions
were no doubt heated because of sitting in front of the computer the whole day
eagerly awaiting to get the news "Audio released..!Get ur copies at nearest
outlet!" but end up getting otherwise. Sorry if i had extra love for this album
and ARR.

Lets just wait and see how things would turn up now. According to this group,
audio is on 1st week of Jan, and to some other sites its 26th of this month.
Either way, audio will be out, and hope that next time the gap between an audio
launch and the actual release r not far from each other.