I guess there is an Indian release on 26th Dec.. then there will be a state by
state release.. since TN at the edge.. will be the last to get released..
that's around Jan first or second week of 2010.. possibly..

I don't understand the logic of launching a tamil film music in London.. First
of all the producers should take into account that its a Tamil film. May be its
a different or ultimate way of promoting a film.. but the audio should be made
available from the very next day all over if its being launched in some foreign
country.

We don't even see any official pics or video yet from the launching function.
Some pics taken by fans has surfaced into the net. Population with crores of
tamils should be taken into account first.. not with millions... the
collections are based on TN for a tamil film not the NRI regions..

This is not a way of increasing the curiosity among the fans.. but its
definitely getting negative response from everyone... Lot of tweets regd.
this.. samples are:

Two long days
have passed after Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya audio was launched in
London. Still no sign of audio CDs. Pongada neengaLum unga...

கும்பல் மனநிலை என்று ஒன்று உண்டு.. நல்ல உதாரணம் ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மான் ரசிகர்கள்..

Hope the future releases of ARR are not going to follow this footsteps. Hope
they don't ARR fans for a ride.

Thanks
Satheesh.