http://www.arrahman.com/v2/discography/films-english-lordoftherings.html

http://indian-music-bgm.blogspot.com/ Please do not add me in YM. I only use
this account for the group...

--- On Sat, 12/26/09, Jacob, Manju (Maestro) <mxj8...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Jacob, Manju (Maestro) <mxj8...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] LOTR Musical Credits
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, December 26, 2009, 4:04 PM

      Hello fellow fans,
Hope all had a merry Christmas and will have a blessed 2010.

I just downloaded LOTR musical track from Amazon.com. The songs are
spectacular. I am trying my best, with the knowledge of trade mark Rahman style
of composing, to figure out which of these tracks were by Rahman. Can anyone
help me? So far, i can tell the following rahman's hand prints are all over it.

1) The Road Goes on (Most likely)
2) Saruman (maybe)
3) The Seige of the city of Kings
4) Flight to the Ford (maybe)
5) The Final Battle

There maybe others where he has contributed. "The Road Goes on," is a beautiful
song, so is, "Now and for always." Nicely conceived melody. Whosoever composed
this melody is heartfelt and wonderful. No swooping violins or synth sounds,
but pure, gorgeous melody.

-Jacob