From: Farzad Khaleel <farsad...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Stop sharing VTV songs - Goutham Menon
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 5:05 AM

      Sad that raw parts are leaked..

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Bivin Chandra <bivinchandra@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      The music of ‘Vinnaithandi Varuvaya’ composed by Academy Award winner A R
Rahman, has not been released as yet in India. Sources close to the film’s
makers say that it would hit the stores and will be available to listeners from
the 10th of January. On the other hand, a few people by hook or crook have got
their hands on rough drafts of the earlier versions of a song that goes
“Hosanna” from the album.

The film’s makers are unhappy about this piracy and are keen to stop such
dishonest activities. As the music is copyright protected, the film’s team has
issued a complaint with the cyber crime cell about this illicit transfers and
downloading of the song over
 the internet or through emails.Director Goutham Menon has issued a press
release in order to spread the news that software has been installed to track
the song over the net before its official release. The producers of the film
have further advised warning to all those who are engaging themselves in the
online transfer of the song. The crew of ‘Vinnaithandi Varuvaya’ wants to put
in that it's unethical to do so. Moreover these kinda activities cannot be
calculated as simple cases of music lovers who are just eager to listen to the
music. Goutham Menon has requested the audience to support the team and said,
“Please stop downloading and transferring the songs of Vinnaithandi Varuvaya.”

http://www.indiagli tz.com/channels/tamil/ article/53111.html

--
Farshad N
Mob: 055-2660114