From: hiten shah <hiten.khop...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Star Screeen Awards 2010 Music Nominations
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, January 1, 2010, 9:54 AM

I want A.R.R. to win for Delhi6....in all awards...
Album is worth it.... Best of 2009.... :)
One of ARR;s Best I feel :)

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 8:25 AM, Rivjot <riv...@yahoo. com> wrote:

Best music composer nominations

A. R. Rahman - Delhi-6
Pritam - Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani
Pritam - Love Aaj Kal
Pritam - Tum Mile
Vishal Bhardwaj - Kaminey

Best Background Score

Amit Trivedi (Dev D)
Shantanu Moitra, Atul Raninga and Sanjay Wandreker (3 Idiots)
Vishal Bhardwaj (Kaminey)
Illayaraja (Paa)
Salim Suliaman (Rocket Singh – Salesman of The Year).

The Best Female Playback Singer

Kavita Seth (Iktaara from Wake Up Sid)
Rekha Bhardwaj (Genda Phool from Delhi 6)
Shreya Ghoshal (Zoobie Doobie, 3 Idiots)
Shilpa Rao (Mudi Mudi, Paa)
Sunidhi Chauhan (Mere Sang Chal Zara, New York)

http://in.movies. yahoo.com/ news-detail/ 75301/3-Idiots- sweeps-Screen-
Nominations. html