I've personally discussed this with some music company executives, & learn
that the future will bring Create-Your-CD pattern. Something, that hamaracd
is already doing. Don't expect each & every title to release; the trends in
markets have changed!

Meanwhile, Sivaji the movie is releasing in Hindi on 8th of January. Take a
look at the ad that appeared in Bombay Times yesterday -
http://twitpic.com/wbi5m/full

Thanks,

-