From: uday kiran <uda...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Third Year in Succession - AR Bday Celebrated in an
orphanage in Chennai
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 3 January, 2010, 10:18 PM

      God & ARR bless you all with Happy & Prosperous Year 2010, hope I'll be
there next year because want to be part in that.Inshallah!Vithur bro, no words
for you awesome & you rocks bro, because you serving the kids every week not
for only occasions, with pleasure everyone would bless you bro!

2010/1/3 Vithur <vith...@gmail. com>

      For the Third Year in Succession, we had celebrated ARR Bday in an
orphanage and for the second Year in Succession, we had Singer Naresh Iyer
gracing the occasion. Today also happens to be the Birthday of Naresh. It was a
great day and a very purposeful one too. God Bless All. Thanks. " All Praises
to God Alone"

It was very purposful, and worth the time spent.

God Bless.

--
regards,
Vithur