congrats to ARR. D6 shall win each and every award. to me it is his best of
this decade.
it is sad to read on naachgaana.com that people think Pritam deserved it more.
at least I absolutely don't think so. LAK, Tum Mile, APKGK all were his typical
and average stuff. nothing new, nothing outstanding, nothing creative.
if anyone else deserves it after ARR it is either Amit Trivedi (Dev D) or
Piyush Mishra (Gulaal). even otherwise great Vishal Bharadwaj has given very
mediocre album this year (Kaaminey).

-
Jahanzeb