Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya left me speechless!...this is THE most experimental
album AR Rahman with one album..ARR has outdone all the previous works of  the
Harris-Gautham combo (not an insult to that combo...it's one of my
favorites...the best track of the album is Aaromale...WOW....there has never
been a song like this int he history of Indian  music.....AR Rahman has done it
AGAIN..and based on my initial impressions..this is his best album since
Kangalal Kaidhu Sei (maybe one of his top 10-15)

9.5-10/10

Thank you ARR for continuing evolving my musical tastes with your priceless
compositions!