Completely agreeing with myown_niche. Actually the logic is simple. Bringing
in Western sound to India and at the same time rendering Indian Sound to
West.

And I do strongly think, if GM does complete justice to the songs this album
will be taken by the mass.

Just taking the fact that I hated the music of 3 idiots first and when same
song where used at the prompt scene, I started loving it.

"Aaromalae in Loop !"

--
Farzad Khaleel
www.rahmaniac.com