My favorite VTV songs in the order of my preference are the following :

Anbil Avan,
Mannippaya,
Hosanna,
Kannukkul,
VTV,
Omane Penne,
Aromale.

I have mostly listen to Anbil Avan, Mannippaya, Hosanna and Kannukkul
continuously since sunday morning. For me the best one is Anbil Avan.

I agree when somebody said that Aromale is kind of irritating after repeated
shouting of Aromale, it is pure experimentation song by our boss the music is
good but personnaly I did not like the voice of the singer.

Serge.