From: ~ s...@ps ~ <swaps15...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Aaromale...just goin crazy!!!(Raga Bageshree)
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 5:55 PM

      Yes..the entire song is based on Bageshree...Bageshree has a prominent
emphasis on 'Dhaivat'..omitting 'Pancham' & 'Rishabh' in the aarohi..Sa Ga Ma
Dha Ni Sa....Sa Ni Dha Ma (Pa) Dha Ga (Re) Sa
 In Aaromale,ARR hs used 'Audav Bageshree' in most places;i.e, just employin 5
notes of the aarohi...the chorus bit 'Susthi susthi sumuhurtham' is based on
the same Raga..Dun think its Bhimpalas/Abheri, as Bhimpalas has a strong
'Pancham'... .Listen 2 the bandish which Hari hs
 sung in L.A.concert b4 'Pachchai nirame'...u' ll relate 2 wut i m
sayin...(though 'Pachchai nirame' is more Bhimpalasi)This is my opinion...
Swaps