From: ChanderR
Sent:  11/01/2010 9:58:45 pm
Subject:  Re: [arr] Hosanna Composition = Awesomesness

Thanks much appreciated.

She has come a very long way right from the death bed to a state where she is
able to listen to Rahman's music!

By the way: She is hooked to "Khwaja" song ever since her ICU days.

Regards

Chander

On 12/01/2010, at 3:07 AM, manisha madhavan <manisha_madha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

YES! The power of music, the power that is Rahman, the magic within Hosanna. It
is beyond awesomness.
I feel just listening to the divine utterances of Hosanna in this song will no
doubt give her a sense of calmness and relief :)

May your wife get all the strength to undergo complete recovery :) God Bless.