exactly, i had the same feeling....I was instantly hooked to aaromale....after
reading some posts, i kept listening to aaromale for that "irritating factor",
but there was nothing i could point out....Excellent work by thala....moreover
i'm surprised how people dislike this album....maybe those guys are used to
hear the "kuthu" stuff from the likes of vijay antony....the only thing v can
say to those ppl is,  "Guys, ARR and his Musiq are not for your ears...We are
sorry!!Better luck in the next birth!!!"...:)...:)

frm,
 ELAN...

http://in.yahoo.com/