I sent them complaint e-mail. They said they havnt recieved the CDs from the
distributor thats why there is delay in shipment. They gave me $ 10 credit on
my next order.. but I want to have CD in my hands asap (there are no Tamil
audio / video stores in my country). Though I have the songs from iTunes, I
always feel I can be listening to some better quality.

It didnt happen with Couples Retreat though. If I recall CR soundtrack supposed
to be released on 6th October and I had it on pre-order.. and I recieved it
very next day. May be this one (VTV) is Indian release.. and they are waiting
to recieve CDs from India.. no idea what is going on