Alphons Joseph is music director in the Malayalam
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayalam>  film industry who got a break
in films with 'Vellithira'. Alphons had professional training in
Carnatic music from Shri. Mangad K. Nadeshan(A.I.R) and got 7th grade in
classical guitar from London Trinity College of Music and 5th Grade in
Western Music Theory. He took up music as a profession after he received
the Kala Prathibha award by Calicut University for the years 1990 and
1992. He is the Lead guitarist and vocalist in Rexband
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rexband> , a gospel music band with a few
albums to their credit. He was awarded the film critics award -2004 for
the song 'Kera nirakal' from the album 'Jalolsavam'.Full Name : Alphonse
Joseph DISCOGRAPHY :1.Vellithira2.Manju poloru
penkutty3.Jalolsavam4.Iruvattam manavatti5.Athishayan6.Big B7.Black
Cat8.Pachamarathanalil Among those, my favorites are Vellithira and big
B.Here's some of his video
songshttp://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0C350B74954D5AA9
<http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0C350B74954D5AA9>

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Arun Bangalore <arunblor...@...>
wrote:

> Hey All,
>
>     Check out the link below which shows singing skills of Alphonse...
This is from a reality show in Amritha TV. He is a judge in that.

Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/