Exactly guys, the visual + music is just mindblowing. I see another Mani-ARR
combo with Gautham-ARR combo.

Manaf, actually i did. was expecting Madhushree atleast in 1 song, since it an
ARR album. But as we know, Gautham is totally against using north indian
singers. i remmeber Madhushree sang in Gautham's movie "
Pacchaikilimuthucharam", but her version was not used and gautham asked harris
to record the same song with Bombay Jayashree and used hers instead. Harris is
kind enough to include Madhushree's version in the cd.