Ya i too saw the VTV audio launch aired on kalaignar tv....Woooooooooooow the
function was so professional n matured n beautifully planned by gautham n his
team...i cud see d mere professionalism in the formal attire worn by them
namely the coat suit...n ladies in their our country's traditional costume
namely sari....it was really so pleasant to see even the beauty queen of our
tamil cinema trisha dressed up in sari...she looks
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute n beauuuuuuuutiful in sari !!!!!!!!!
next i cum to d trailer..wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow........d trailer looks
like a cooooool breeeze with drizzlings of rain drops on our face...it takes to
a snowy hill station even in this hot summer :-)))..it was tat much cute n
awesome to look at...i am ready to c d trailer as many times i can even 100
times or more than tat for d way it was organised n edited...n d dialogues
which intervenes in between d trailer just looks like a added flavour to a
creamy ice cream...it truely expresses the joy n pain of love...Hats off to
gautham for those lovable words!!!
next comes d music...i have only one thing to say which is i am really happy
tat i got my old mesmerizing rahman sir back...tats it i have to say...
as a whole as i have mentioned earlier VTV is really a fabulous treat for all d
young guys n gals who r in love n also for the people who r in search of true
this cuuuuute love story from gautham n arr will surely take a special place in
d hearts of all guys n gals........
my humble requets is tat gautham n arr shud do more n more cute n matured love
stories like VTV in near future..in d same way gautham shud join hands with
harris tooo to recreate the old magic :-))))))))

http://in.yahoo.com/