From: Roshan <c.pix...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, January 16, 2010 1:32:52 AM
Subject: [arr] Suggestion for reviewers in our group (Especially ichord)

>Yes.. Chord should charge for his reviews..Also, he should sue the websites,
>ripping his reviews without permission!

The best way to ensure that the contents are not ripped off is to license
everything you write.  I would suggest using Creative Commons Non-Commercial
Attribution License. ( there is an option to license contents in
creativecommons. org) and put the legal notice underneath any review / article
you write for your blog / website or even in the e-mails that are sent to the
group.

the license is non-commercial, which means any website that uses the contents
will be liable for paying anything the author demands.  if the website is not a
commercial business (like forums or social networks) the attribution clause in
the license will require them to credit the original author and put a link back
to the author's website / blog.

just a suggestion :)

ta