Dear All,

As someone amongst us mentioned, I too am proud to be a part of this family!!
Immense joy n happiness to see the emotions :)

I am not sure if this has been posted by anyone before.. But these links below
are to a wonderful interview that was taken after the Oscars..

The interesting part is actually how ARR demonstrates the manner in which he
embalms music into a scene! :) :)

Check it out! Also check out a very lil piece he plays on the fingerboard!
Seemed like the Rehna Tu bit from Delhi 6 .. :)

Do check them out guyz.. Trust me u'd love it..

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/user/arrahmanworld#p/u/26/tDBMWGLQR0E

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/arrahmanworld#p/u/25/RX8Kj4iQVZ8

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/user/arrahmanworld#p/u/24/Jee0jIwhAmM

Comments awaited :)

-Cheers

Jesheem

Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop