From: ichord <purev...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, 16 January, 2010 8:28:28 PM
Subject: [arr] Special mention on Chinmayee's singing

I have always been a Chinmayee fan, esp. since she sang the title of song of
KM, further enhanced by her performance in Tere Bina, Dil Gira Dafatan, to the
most recent VTV.

But, what totally blew me away just today was hearing her sing at the unplugged
VTV launch....singing Shreya's part in Mannipaya and Kalyani's part in Omanna
Penne so effortlessly and beautifully. ..at times sounding even better than the
original artists!!!  What a beautiful tonal quality she has in her voice and
her emotional expressions are so delicate and soft....she moulds her voice so
well and truly demonstrates an incredible versatility.

I feel that she is an overall underrated singer and needs more recognition,
esp. up North.  She really has a great career in front of her and hope that AR
uses her more often, both North and South, and that other MDs both North and
South use her more frequently.

I am a Chinmayee fan for life!!!

http://in.yahoo.com/