Friends,

Here's the translation of Omana Penne.. Please feel free to correct the lyrics / translation if i have erred. I do need help with the Malayalam portion!

Jai Ho!
Srini

Aaahhhh adada penne,
Unn azhagil naan kannai simittavum maranthen
hey..aanal..hey..kandaen..hey
Orr-aayiram kanavu..hey karaiyum..
Yen aayiram iravu..
Neethan..vanthai..sendrai..
Yen vizhigal irandai thirudi kondai..

[Oh (exclamation) Girl,
In your beauty i forgot to even to blink
hey.. but.. Hey.. I found.. hey
One thousand dreams. Hey..
My thousands nights will melt..
You came and went
and you stole away my eyes.]

Ooooohh ohhmana penne..Omana penne..Omana penne..
Omana penne..Ooohhhmana..Ooooohh ohhmana penne
Omana penne..Omana pennnN..Omana penne..
Unnai..marandhida mudiyathey,
Omana penne..uyir..tharuvadhu saridhaaney..

[Oh beautiful girl..
I cant forget you
Oh beautiful girl.. its right to give my life (to you)]

Hooohhhh..nee poghum, vazhiyil nizhal-aavaen..
Hooohhhh..kaatril..asaigirath-un seylai..
Vidaigirath-un kaalai..un pechu un paarvaiii..
Nagarthidum Pagalai iraivai..oooohhhhh oooohh..
Pirinthalum, inainthaalum,
Uyir kootil, sari paathi unathey..
Un inbam, un thunbam enathu..
Yen muthalodu mudi-vaanai…

[Hoooohhh.. I will become the shadow in your path
Hooohhh.. your saree flutters in the air
My day dawns.. Your speech.. Your eyes
will move the days and nights..
Whether we part or join together..
Half of my heart will be yours
Your joy and sorrows will be mine
You became a part of me]

Omana penne.. Omana penne.. Omana penne..
Omana penne..Ohhhhmana..ohhhh ohhhhmana penne
Omana penne.. Omana pennN.. Omana penne..
Unnai..marandhida mudiyathey,
Omana penne..uyir..tharuvadhu saridhaaney..

[Oh beautiful girl..
I cant forget you
Oh beautiful girl.. its right to give my life (to you)]

[FEMALE] (Malayalam)
Maragadha-thotti-lizh..
Malayali-gal thaaraatumm,
Penn azhagaee..maathang-gal tohpugalil
Poonguyilugazh-inna-chernna,
Pullangulazh-oothugai-yaana
Ninn-azhagaehhhh..Ninn-azhagae..

[Need help with this piece]

[MALE]
Thalli ponaal thei-pirai,
Aagaya vennilaave..
Anggeyeh nindriraathey..
Nee vendum..arughae..
Oru paarvai siru paarvai..
Udhirthaal udhirthaal,
Pizhaipeyn pizhaipeyn..podiyan…

[You are the moon in the sky
Its the melting phase (of the moon) when you move away
Don't stay just there
I need you beside me
If you will give me
One look.. a glance