Just came across this small bit on the Sydney Morning Herald...:)
-MM
Way to go - Claire Hanley McMahons Point
While the A.R. Rahman concert at Parramatta Park on Saturday night was
outstanding in itself, the behaviour of the predominantly Indian crowd was
incredible.
I have never been to a large-scale event and seen so many people enjoying
themselves so much without the help of any alcohol. The bar sales must have
been the lowest for any Sydney Festival event. It was a truly all-ages night,
but to see groups of young men and women having a great night out without the
need to drink was a delight to behold.
Having witnessed the horrors of New Year's Eve drunkenness for so many years, I
think some young people could certainly learn a few lessons from their Indian
peers.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/letters/pms-got-to-top-with-education-they-now-deny-others-20100118-mgn2.html

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier.  Optimized for Yahoo!
Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/