http://www.breakingnewsonline.net/regional/456-ar-rahman-heading-for-oscars-again.html

According to latest reports, leading Music Director AR Rahman, who won Oscar
awards for "Slumdog Millionaire" last year, may yet again embrace the Oscar
glory, as one of his number  has been shortlisted for the Oscar Awards
nominations.

A Tamil number 'Nana' written by Rahman has been shortlisted for Academy Award
nomination. It's a comedy and Rahman says he likes comedy.

"I like comedy. Lots of movies were offered but I felt this one wanted to use
me genuinely as a composer", says AR Rahman. The number is composed by AR
Rahman, while it is sung by his son. The album is a good mix of English,
African, Hindi, Spanish and Sanskrit tracks.

regards
+Liku+