i guess so... does any has the video...!!!! pls....!!!

HARDCORE RAHMANIAC TILL DA VERY END!!!

--- On Tue, 19/1/10, Sirish Musician <arrsir...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Sirish Musician <arrsir...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Jai Ho Sydney Concert via Flickr : Retelecast details
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 19 January, 2010, 7:29 PM

      its purely audio version telecast.. plz confirm???

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Rahmaniac.com™ <farsad...@gmail. com> wrote:

      http://www.flickr. com/photos/ sydney_festival/ sets/72157623106 964137/

Thankyou to everyone who attended for helping make A.R. Rahman's free Sydney
Festival concert such a huge success!

The two-time Oscar winner and one of India's greatest superstars performed a
spectacular show in Parramatta Park last Saturday night.
If you were unable to attend the concert or want to relive the experience,
we're happy to announce that the concert will be aired on the Music Deli
program of ABC Radio National at 8pm Friday January 19, 4am Saturday January 20
and 4pm Sunday January 21

http://blog. sydneyfestival. org.au/ar- rahman-concert- final-speech-
jai-ho-and- van

--

Farzad Khaleel
www.rahmaniac. com

--
"Friendship is not about finding the right person, but creating the right
relationship.

Sirish Musician.

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!