There was no rain or any drizzle @ calicut show!!!!

P'ARR'THA.
--- On Mon, 18/1/10, Likant Kumar <lika...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Likant Kumar <lika...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: [arr] There was a small rain during calicut concert
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Cc: lika...@yahoo.co.in
Date: Monday, 18 January, 2010, 9:22 AM

Why not..!..that was before the chain songs right?. That time audience were
silently listening the song.
Its sure that rain was streight from god without disturbing listeners. A sign
that ARR's devine song reached the God's ears..
Really great moment

==liku==

http://in.yahoo. com/

http://in.yahoo.com/