I assume most here have seen the videos of the Sydney concert, right?  It not,
please do check out the whole concert here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/4topcats#p/u/21/HoFokPHlGBM

Many, many, many many thanks to those here (like Srini) who to took the time to
upload the videos, direct us to links, etc.

One of my favorite portions of the concert (wish I was there in person), was
during the transition between the Antara of "Tu Hi Re" to the beginning of
"Udhaya Udhaya"  The Antara of "Tu Hi Re" and the whole song of "Udhaya Udhaya"
share raaga Charukeshi and the transition was just magical for me....totally
taking me by surprise, and the way Sadhana Sargam entered was just awesome.

"Udhaya Udhaya" is one of my all time favorite ARR songs and I'm so glad it was
in the concert, even briefly!!!!