Yeah, even I don't like it.

Also, I think more than the language, it's the team that matters more.

That's why most fans have equal expectation for a Tamil or Chinese
album, but the expectation is greater when it comes to a Maniratnam or
Ashutosh G movie - it's the chemistry, the presentation and importance
they give to the music in their movies that make them extra special
for the fans.

Cheers,
Srini

On Thursday, January 21, 2010, Vithur <vith...@gmail.com> wrote:

>       Pls dont address ARR has God...... He doesnt like it.
>
> On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 12:24 AM, prasad s <prasad_s...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>

> rahman the god of music always rocks the most only when he is composing music
> for tamil. its long time since we get mesmerised to rahmans music until this
> vtv. he rocks. with vtv god takes us back to minsara kanavu, kadhalan, indian
> and many more wonderful works of him. god be in tamil.
>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo!
> Homepage <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_yyi_1/*http://in.yahoo.com/>.
>

> --
> regards,
> Vithur

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

Admin: ad...@arrahmanfans.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional