Yes Indeed.Specifically the 'hey' lyrics  in the first stanza.originally on the
vtv site,it came with ARR's voice.
Outstanding song....During night on headphones,we can see the master ARR
...Also Aaromale.Alphonse and Guitar..Goosebumps and hosanna out of the
world.ARR continues to stay ahead of the crowd.Waiting for the Grammy!!!!