Km Musiq label has got nothing to do with AR concerts,, and I believe Vijay
 responded to this mail , out of his love for ARR, and lets not mix things..

Everyone has the freedom to write... Jahanzeb feels that way. The more the
concerts one attends, the more one realises and understands the issues
behind . Its very easy for someone to comment without knowing the ground
reality.

Now I realise why Vijay or Gops dont write that many mails in the groups !!!