Remember 3 songs of Guru -

1. Shauk Hai
2. Tere Bina (Quadir version)
3. Guru Theme

First 2 were released on mp3 later, whereas theme was not released. I finally
managed to contact Sony Music guys. Wrote them a lengthy mail appreciating
their work (compared to other companies) - how they take the pain to get
copyright permissions from other labels (to make good compilation) instead of
including annoying cover versions (like T-Series), and also wrote that they
could have included some exciting tracks like Guru's 3 songs in Sivaji Hindi
album (instead of just repeating same songs in all their compilations).

They replied saying that they appreciate how we buy CDs instead of downloading
them from net... and would try their best to include these songs in AR Rahman's
next compilation album which would be coming out in mid/late Feb

Exciting na!! Hopefully they will include Guru Theme this time :D