agreed,,,  For me too Delhi was most satisfactory album i wished... so than
was more than the awards itself..
but then as a rahman fan will alwayz wish he gets all the awards....

I think he has already got so many awards that it wont matter to much to him
now.... Our love for his music is more than the Award itself for him.... :)

.