Yeah! Concert tour DVD would be cool!

http://indian-music-bgm.blogspot.com/ Please do not add me in YM. I only use
this account for the group...

--- On Mon, 1/25/10, Srinivasa Krishnan <srinivaasakrishn...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Srinivasa Krishnan <srinivaasakrishn...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Sydney Jai Ho Concert to be released on DVD
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, January 25, 2010, 6:19 AM

      It would be nice if the Sydney concert DVD includes "Best of all Jai Ho
concerts" as some songs that were missing in Sydney, but performed in other Jai
Ho's can be included in the DVD.. In this case, the DVD can be titled as "ARR's
Jai Ho Tour" or something like that..

Just a suggestion.. :)

--
Regards,
V SRINIVASA KRISHNAN

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 10:30 AM, Anil Wadghule <anildigital@ gmail.com> wrote:

      Till then you can enjoy the concert here
http://www.anilwadg hule.com/ arr_jaiho_ sydney_2010. html

-- Anil

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 7:30 PM, pratap <pratap_elensar@ yahoo.com> wrote:

Sydney Jai Ho Concert to be released on DVD

ARR's Facebook status says: The Sydney Concert will be released on DVD very
soon. The release will have a 5.1 audio mix and other goodies..

http://www.facebook .com/arrahman