From: Adithya Sairam <rahmaniac2...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 20 January, 2010 4:11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] VTV Not from Soul

mannipaya??? ???? best of the album, imo. dude, shreya goshal and rahman are
the dream pair in singing. oh well, each to his own. but vtv theme deserves
credit too. and kannukul kannai. and anbil avan. basically all the songs. lol
cant stop to say only one will be a chartbuster. that is the magic of rahman.

adithya