that itself speaks these 2 though respected largely weren't huge success when
crossing cultures and languages. The limits and barriers are inside themselves.
They have failed to understand what others are and another want. Everybody
respects for the first time if we show the attitude towards them then obviously
the other will try to maintain distance.