If someone is elder i expect a even more matured reply.
IR said the same thing even in hungary when a reporter asked,

'AR has won oscars..your comment abt it?'

IR's reply: 'Do you comment abt a fellow reporter?. Why should I?'

There are 100s of things I know ( all fm TN would also know) abt IR
and his character. But no comments. Funny thing is IR cant be crtictised
neither in Ar's forum nor in IR's forum.