Very good quality JTYJN BGMs can be downloaded from here (it requires
registration)

http://www.indianbackgroundscore.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=297&p=638&hilit=rahman#p638

Smile,
Sureshkumar/
http://backgroundscore.blogspot.com

The one BGM piece that is not available in the above link is the beautiful
Piano theme played when Aditi enters Amit's room for the first time.