Hi all,

As usual, I was blasting away VTV songs on shuffle mode on my Car Audio, as I
drove to work last morning, through busy Chennai roads. A car kept following
me, and honking but couldnt reach due to the heavy traffic. I was wondering
whats wrong. Later, the car caught up with me in a signal, and stood next to my
car. There was a 8-10 year old kid and his father in the car. The father smiled
at me, and asked me what was that song playing in your car? we heard it when we
were next to you at a traffic signal, and my son heard it and loved it... we
werent able to reach you due to the traffic! I told him it was Hosanna from AR
Rahman's latest tamil album Vinnaithandi Varuvaya. By then, Aaromaley had
started. The kid was literally jumping in the seat listening to the song... I
loved the excitement on the kid's face!

He said, that his kid loves the songs though he was hearing them for the first
time. He too fell in love with both the songs (hosanna and Aaromaley). I told
him, the entire album is a masterpiece, you should check it out. He replied
that he will by the CD as soon as possible, though he usually doesnt buy tamil!
I was excited! :)

They drove alongside for a few more km, before bidding farewell and promising
to buy the CD!

Aravind

Rahmania show interviews: http://rahmania.4shared.com

      Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/