Watching ARR holding the Grammys, i got so excited yesterday that i wrote a
poem on him with the help of the titles of few movies done by him.. I dedicate
this poem to Rahman sir and all my beloved Rahmaniac brothers and sisters..!!
so here's my poem with translation:

THE
LEGEND OF RAHMAN

Rahman ji, Rahman ji, aap hi ho suron ke sartaaj,

Aap hi to GODFATHER
ho humaare,

Aap hi ho humaare YUVRAAJ.

Suna humne aap hi ko sadaa,

Bha gayi humein aap ki har ek ADA.

BOMBAY se lekar
DELHI-6 tak ghumaaya aapne,

BLUE ko BULLU kehna sikhaaya aapne.

Zindagi ki iss DAUD mein

aap hi bane humaare SAATHIYA,

Chal padi geeton ki aisi FIZA,

Jiske aage na tik paaye aandhiyaan.

Banke YUVA aapne sunaayi humein

MANGAL PANDEY ki kranti ki PUKAR,

Fir bane aap JODHA ke AKBAR

or KHWAJA ji ki rehmat ki hone lagi bouchhaar.

DIL HI DIL MEIN, DIL SE, DIL NE JISE
APNA KAHA

Wo aap hi toh ho,

Kabhi humaare GURU, kabhi humaare STAR

Wo aap hi toh ho.

HEAVEN aur EARTH ke beech ke CONNECTIONS

Aap hi ne to jode hain,

Bol ke VANDE MATARAM jaane kitne hi log

Apne SWADES ki ore mode hain.

JAI HO ki TAAL pe jhoom rahe

Ab to sab ke sab,

Kheech lo koi bhi LAKEER

THE LEGEND OF RAHMAN nahi rukega ab.

Kehna tha bas yehi mujhe

iss NAYAK ke baare mein,

Aaj bhi ek alag hi TEHZEEB hai

Duniya ke iss chamakte sitaare mein.

LOVE YOU HAMESHA sir..!! JAI HO..!! :-)

TRANSLATION

Rahman ji Rahman ji, you are the crown of  musical notes,

You are our godfather,

You are our prince.

We always listened to you,

We liked every style of yours,

You made us travel from Bombay
to Delhi-6,

You taught us how to say BULLU in place of BLUE.

In this run for life,

You only became our companion,

Such a breeze of songs started to blow,

In front of which even the storms cannot stay.

Becoming a youth you told us

Mangal Pandey’s call for the revolution,

Then u became Jodha’s Akbar

And Khwaja ji’s blessings started to rain.

Within the heart itself, whom the heart called someone its
own from the heart (it’s tough :P)

That’s you,

Sometimes our teacher, sometimes our star

That’s you.

You only joined the connections between heaven and earth,

You only turned numerous people towards their nations by
saying vande mataram.

Now everyone is dancing to the rhythm of jai ho,

Put any border but the legend of Rahman will not stop.

I just had to say this about this hero,

That even today this shining star has special elegance.!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS SIR..!! JAI HO..!! :-)

regardsmukul::rahmaniac