Jaane tu ya jaane na

On Feb 5, 2010, at 7:39 AM, Madhavan Rajan <rsamadhu2...@gmail.com> wrote:

Swades and Lagaan were masterpieces...It's just that I was focussing only on the recent films of AR...

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 9:54 AM, DineshVaidya <dnshvai...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

I would go for SWADES and LAGAAN ( If I have 2 choices ) !

Completely perfect, I take it as INCLUDING BGMS, in that case certainly he above two meet the qualification for me.

best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune