I miss all the previous singers like chitra, sujata, unnikrishnan, Mano, harini and some others I Dont recall. I think this is due to unforseen events. Also rahman is very right to look for new voices as he has more choices and notice how he chooses new voices that is close to old ones. One good example is vijay prakash whose voice is very close to hariharan. Shreya, madhusree are other eg of new voices.

Still I miss chritra, harini n unni's voice a lot.

Niven

Sent from my iPod