hey swaps superb review of E20U18 really liked it , rivjot said it right one
can fall in love with the songs after reading such a detailed and skillfully
written review. i listen  sweetest santhipoma and kama kama a lot and just
loved that sitar like instrument in the song and secong interlude it makes me
so happy and joyful dont know why. the album very youthful i really enjoy it.
 AND at the end you praised  a song ENNUIR thozye O my goodness you are right
what supreme melody i have no words to praise that song its divine its breath
taking and the feelin it creates in me WOOOOOOOOOOOOW so beautiful i love it.
thanks again for posting the review. have a good day.

regards,

taimur,
karachi,
PAKISTAN.