dear vinu, as far as i rmemeber, its composed by Pravin Mani only. I remember
ARR was busy that time and Shankar eventually got Pravin Mani to compose the
song. Im not 100% sure. I heard even the Jail song was composed by Shankar
himself. These were the rumours that was around that time. Perhaps we could get
a clear answer by asking Pravin Mani himself.. ;) He is a part of this group
isnt he?