again very sad to see Gulaal missing. to me it's the second best album of the
year.
and sad to see that didn't nominate ARR for vocals for Rehna Tu.
though it is nice to see it being nominated for lyrics.

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan deserves much more so I won't hope for Mohit. RFAK is so
overdue. It's quite disappointing that RFAK has given hit after hit since he
started in Bollywood but never won an award. he has such a high hit ratio, I
think more 80-85% songs he sang were hit. of course this has to do with the
choice of composers what songs they rope in him for.

/Jahanzeb