...i remember some reviewer posing the question

Does a sing become very good because ARR sings it or does he sing the best song
in the album!!! :))))

Either ways, it is really a pity he hasnt been nominated much for the best male
singer, particularly because songs like Dil Se and Rehna Tu are nothing short
of modern day classics!! I guess it will take a Grammy award for the best male
English singer to get the Indian awards jury to start recognising his vocal
talents!!!!!!! But then...if ARR does get a grammy for singing, you bet the
entire chorus in India would be - but it is not his best, he has song far
better songs in Hindi/Tamil!!!!!

Cheers,
Balaji