AR Rahman has got Celine Dion on record :
Mumbai: Double Oscar-winning musician AR Rahman is
all set to team up with Canadian singer Celine Dion for an
international album. Rahman is expected to record a couple of songs
with Celine, who is most popular for the theme song of the 1997
blockbuster movie Titanic, 'My Heart Will Go On'. A source says, “Celine and
Rahman first met when he was recording
the remake of the Michael Jackson single We Are The World to raise
money for Haiti victims. It looks like she was bowled over by Rahman’s
dedication. She spoke to him about a venture together and he is keen to
be a part of it.” The source adds, “Celine wants Rahman to
compose two new songs that she will sing during her US tour beginning
March 15. Her forthcoming album is also set to have these numbers as it
is already being expected that these singles will top the charts
looking at both Celine’s and Rahman’s popularity in Hollywood. This is
going to be one big association.”