Alphonse Reply

hi farsad,

Sorry for the delay in replying..was caught up in some recording..
i was just going through the messages in yahoo group, i hardly get time to
check that...but i try when i get time...then i saw a message regarding the
kairali theme song "Neelavaninnu keezhilay". It was composed during the
period something around year 1999 - 2000. I was assisting Mr. Isaac thomas
kottukappilli who is a director also composer. He got this project of doing
this theme. And i did a major portion of the tune and did the keyboard
programming. later recordings was supervised by him alone. Yesudas sang the
song. So thought of clear the confusion..God bless you! Let God bless Rahman
sir more and more!

Alphonse J

--
Farzad Khaleel